How do I contact Support Team?
To contact our Support Team, choose the most convenient channel for yourself: live chat or email.
Live chat is the fastest way to get a response from us. As soon as you send us a message there, one of the Managers who are online will react shortly. We recommend using it for urgent cases.
To start a chat, follow these simple steps:
- Go to your Profile page;
- Click on the Support Team icon in the lower right corner;
- Click on the icon of Live Chat;
- Click on the “Send us a message” button;
- Type in your question. Describe your issue as detailed as possible. It will save us the time we could spend asking clarifying questions and allow us to find a solution way faster.
If your case is not urgent, we recommend you send an email to Info@livestow.com
Here are some tips on how to prepare an efficient email and get assistance faster based on the type of issue you’ve faced:
- Something is not working correctly on the platform. If you’re using the desktop version, specify what operating system and browser you use. If the issue is about our app, let us know what operating system and app version you use. If possible, take screenshots that show what kind of issue appears;
- Issues with payments for Premium Services. Describe what kind of issue you’ve faced. Specify important details: what package you bought, what payment method you used, sum, date of the payment, depositor’s name. It’s best to attach a payment receipt copy or debit alert proof. This will help us a lot to assist you faster.
- Scam case. If you’ve faced a scam or you have suspicions that one of the users may deceive people, please tell us about it in your email. Share a link to the profile of such a user, and describe all the details you have. If possible, attach screenshots of your conversations and other pictures or materials that can prove your words. The more information we have, the higher chances we can take all the necessary steps faster.
Note: If you need phone support for Service enquiry, you may always request a call with the“Manager’s call”
Post your ads on Livestow effortlessly by following the steps below:
1. Sign in to your profile on Livestow;
2. Click on the button “Become a Vendor”
3. Complete all the information. Choose a proper category, upload the photos of your item, and write a clear title with a detailed description of what you’re selling. After that, enter a fair price and double-check the information you’ve entered;
4. If everything looks fine, click on the “Post” button;
As soon as you’re done with all these steps, your ad goes for a review. We check it to ensure that it’s in line with our rules and that all the information is correct. Once your advert is live, you will receive a notification email. If there’s something wrong, we’ll specify all the edits you should make.
That’s all you need to do! Welcome to our great Livestow Fam!
To fully enjoy shopping on Livestow, follow our simple guide:
1. Search for the item
- Use a search panel with filters and find what you need. We have over a million adverts, so you can choose exactly what you are looking for.
2. Contact a seller
- You may chat on Livestow or call a seller via phone and set up a meeting face to face, discuss some details or negotiate about the price.
3. Take your item or order a delivery
- We check our sellers carefully, but it’s always better to check twice, right? Meet with the seller in a public place and be sure to pay only after you get the item.
4. Leave your feedback about the seller
- Feel free to share your experience: write your feedback on the seller’s page. Not sure how to do that? Check out the guide
- . Other buyers will thank you one day 😉
If you see something suspicious on Livestow, please let us know about it by following the steps below:
- Click on “Report abuse”
- Select the reason for your suspicion:
- Type in your comment with all the details that can help us understand the case better and click on the “Send” button.
Our Support Managers will consider your request shortly. If your report proves that we’ve faced a scam case, we will block such a seller immediately.
Thanks to your caution, the Livestow platform will be more secure for millions of users. Safety first!
An online marketplace is a place where people buy from people. It’s like a local market, but with one difference: you can buy and sell online without even leaving a room. More than that, here you can also find a job or order services from Nigerians that are close to you.
Basically, whatever you need is here. Just type it in search 🙂
No, as we are not a shop. Livestow is the marketplace — here you can sell your stuff, buy goods from real people, find a job or services you need. Any deal you make, you make with people. And we exist just to help you find each other.
We are the place that only connects buyers with sellers and helps them meet. You will make deals with different people, so it’s better to discuss such things with every seller directly.
However, we recommend not sending prepayments. It’s also unsafe to pay the full sum before seeing the product. The best way is to set up with a seller a face-to-face meeting in a public place or order delivery, inspect the product, and only pay for it if you are satisfied
Knowledge and caution — that’s what helps to protect yourself from being deceived. We listed a few general tips that can help you protect yourself from unscrupulous sellers:
1. Check Feedback
It helps to ensure the person is reliable. People who had experiences with particular sellers leave reviews to keep others informed of how deals went. Take a minute to check reviews before making a deal. Whatever experience you have had, other buyers will appreciate you sharing it with them. Remember to view the “Feedback” section whenever you have or plan to deal with a seller or service provider.
2. Avoid sending prepayments
Meet with sellers face to face in a public place or request payment on delivery. Check out the item’s quality and make sure that it lives up your expectations before you make payment.
3. Make sure that the packed item is the one you’ve inspected
Inspect the item and pay only when you have it in your possession. Don’t give a scammer the opportunity to swap it.
4. Never give out your financial information that can be misused
Be attentive and avoid scams and frauds such as fake payment services, fee requests, or requests to use money transfer services.
5. Use common sense
Please, avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as unrealistically low prices or promises of quick money.
We try to check our sellers carefully, but it’s almost impossible to vouch for all of them.
Expectations matter. That’s why we strongly recommend you meet with sellers face to face in public places or request payment on delivery to avoid disappointment.
Review the product to ensure it’s what you ordered, and pay for it only if you are satisfied.
Shipping & Delivery
The seller handle the delivery not the admin, so be sure of what your buying from, but in case of any suspicious account, please report to us as soon as possible with the account screenshot for immediate positive action.
Still have more question? Contact us